Help & Frequently Asked Questions
What's the story with White Squirrels?
Glad you asked! The name comes from a very fond memory of the same albino squirrel who would come back to my childhood home every year and live in our big elm tree in the front yard! My family always had such a good time together trying to spot him!
Can I track my order?
Yes. We’ll provide updates at every stage of your order, from the moment you place it, through to despatch and delivery. In your delivery confirmation emails, you’ll receive a tracking reference which you can use to check the progress of your order online.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Local orders for in stock items take 1-3 business days to be delivered to you and we ship in stock items within 1-3 business days.
Custom orders and made to order items such as our Dough Bowls will take a couple extra days to make and ship.
Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
How much is shipping?
Orders over $65 will have free shipping.
Orders under $65 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Where do you ship?
We ship everywhere in the contiguous United States.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
Can I return or exchange an item?
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
ALWAYS trim wick to 1/4" before EVERY lighting. For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle creating a full wax pool. It will take approximately 1 hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size. Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Why soy wax?
Although soy wax can be a bit fussy to work with, we believe it is important to use only high quality, all natural ingredients in our products. There are several benefits to using 100% soy wax:
Longer Burn Time
Biodegradable & Water Soluble
What is frosting?
Each candle is handmade in small batches. Some "frosting" may occur. This in no way affects the burnability or fragrance of a candle. It is a natural byproduct of natural wax.
What is a wet spot?
Some "wet spots" may occur where the wax has pulled away from the side of the jar. This in no way affects the burnability or fragrance of a candle. They are caused by shrinkage and air bubbles that occur as the wax is cooling inside the container and is common with natural soy.
My candle is lumpy after burning! HELP!
Ever wonder why the tops of your candles are a little lumpy after extinguishing and other times smooth as butter? No, there’s nothing wrong with the candle...its actually a by-product of using an all-natural wax! Rest assured it will not effect the performance of the candle. So, embrace those lumps, bumps and imperfections!
Do you use lead or zinc wicks?
Nope! All of our wicks are flat braided cotton with paper threads woven into the cotton.
What makes them smell so good?
Fragrance oil infused with natural essential oils. We are commited to only using clean scents - free of Phthalates and other harmful carcinogens.